April 01, 2011

A Drive-thru Thank you!

An email from Nicole in Virginia Beach, VA:  

Ok, so I don't have the cards yet...but was anxious to get started anyway!  I was at the drive thru of Dunkin Donuts at Great Neck and 1st Colonial Rd in VA Beach this morning and paid for the order behind me!!  It was funny because I could see the lady talking to the girl at the drive thru and looking confused as I drove away.  I'm hoping it made her day as opposed to torturing her trying to figure out who did it!  I know it made mine :) LOL

Just goes to show you how we don't need Glimmer Cards to do something nice for someone!  Thanks for doing such a great thing for someone Nicole!  You made me smile this morning as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)