March 27, 2011

Thank you Mailman!

On Friday afternoon the mailman had NO idea what he was leaving on my door step.  When I saw him walking away after dropping off a large box from Vista Print I almost wanted to chase him down and tell him how many good deeds and smiles he just brought all of us!  I'm sure a bear hug would've been too much, and he would've thought I had indeed flipped my lid.  So I simply smiled and waved a thank you at him before I quickly tore into the box!  The Glimmer Cards are here!  





Don't forget!  If you want your own stash of Glimmer Cards you need to let me know!  Read my post from Thursday on Glimmer Cards if you are interested.  

Kick off starts tomorrow!  I'm excited!  Are you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! We are ready to start the project in North Carolina as well!! Wow ~ this is amazing how everyone has been so excited to join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)