April 05, 2011

Candy Acts of Kindness!

From a fan in North Carolina! :)

Today I gave out my first glimmer cards.  I was so excited to get started.  The first one I gave to my husband so he would get to experience the same joy passing it on as I did.  Yesterday I purchased two boxes of his favorite "Sour Patch Kids" and put them along with a glimmer card on the front seat of his truck so he would find it this morning as he left for work.  He was excited! 

 
Next, I wanted to give the next card to a co-worker that I not only believe deserves something nice done for her but I also know that she will definately pass it along.  I visited our local dollar store and purchased a few items to make her up a small Easter basket.  I had shared the concept with her so she knew I was going to give her a few cards to share, but she had no idea it would come with a gift.  She was really excited to recieve and and already has an idea on how to pass one of the two glimmer cards I gave her along.


 
I have a few ideas for my next glimmer acts, I can't wait!
 
Stephanie Doughty
New Bern, NC

Then we got this post from Rosa on our facebook page:  What a great idea!! A co-worker surprised me with an Easter basket today, along with 2 glimmer cards. (Thanks Steph for this adorable treat!!) I can't wait to surprise someone with my random kindness... The possibilities are endless!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)