March 22, 2011

You're Killing Me With Kindness!

You guys are WONDERFUL!  I cannot tell you how happy your support has made me today.  I feel like you are all doing such a nice thing for me by promoting and following the project (before it has even started!) - good thing I will have a pile of Glimmer Cards to hand out next week to pay it forward!

It's 8:30PM and we have already have 90 hits today.  Special thanks to two girls on the other side of the country (who I do not know!!) who have shared this project on their blogs:  Katri at Cardigans and Cookie Dough and Kailee at An Outfit A Day Keeps The Fashion Police Away.   Not only do they seem like great girls, but they have super cute blogs and super cute clothes!!  Go check 'em out!

And the Facebook Page!  Did you know that you need to have 25 "Fans" to get an official facebook web address?  Did you know that the "Share" button on these fanpages are "broken" right now?  Well, ya do and they are (from what I've been told).  And in two days 18 people have "Liked" my page!  Only 7 more to go... do you think we can get there by tomorrow?!




QUESTION FOR BLOGGERS - Next week is kick off week (hopefully, as long as the Glimmer Cards come in).  I'm kind of new to the blogging world (other than my wimpy little 2 cats & chloe. blog.) but can someone please explain the Link Up Parties or Link up Days that people have?  I was thinking about doing something like that next week for the kick off, to get other bloggers involved... kinda a Random Act of Kindness day or "Glimmer Day Tuesday" or something......  Thoughts?  How do I go about doing this?  I need your help!  Feel free to leave me a comment below or email me at theprojectglimmer@gmail.com.

Thank you again for all your support, enthusiasm, kind words, love, and the "glimmer of hope" that you have already shown.  It LOVE it that people are so willing and wanting to make a difference.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,

    I'm so impressed with this project and can't wait for the official kick off.
    If you're looking to do a linky next week, this is the address:

    http://www.linkytools.com/

    I'd suggest that you do a Blog Hop so that other bloggers can share the links as they update on their own pages.

    Everything's fairly self explanatory on the website, so I hope you can get it up and going.

    Best wishes,

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)