March 24, 2011

Help the Cause!

I got an email this morning informing me that the Glimmer Cards should be arriving TODAY!!  Woo Hoo!! :)

I need your help though!  I have a few ideas that I need feedback on ASAP.

1.  In an effort to raise funds for this project a few people have expressed that they would be interested in ordering a bumper sticker for $2.  What do you think?  Would you be interested?  I would probably need to have a commitment for at least 50 stickers before I could order them.  You could keep it for yourself, or spread the love and share them with friends and family... This is what they would look like:

(They would be the oval type of sticker - not the large rectangular one, this way you can stick it somewhere other than your bumper if so desired!)
2.  Someone also told me to sell some t-shirts.  I had two ideas with this... One - a simple shirt (you would have 5 color options to pick from, maybe even a tie-dye option!!) and it would have the logo (basically the header of this blog) and website on it.  Or idea number two - YOU design the t-shirt!  I know there are tons of crafty people reading this.  (Not positive how this would work quite yet... it's still just a thought!)  We could vote on a favorite (or two!) and then sell YOUR creation!  The winning shirt designer would of course get a free shirt.  Shirts would probably cost $12 to $15 and all of the profits would go to help the funding of Project: Glimmer.  (I would need to have 20 shirt orders in before I can order them in bulk.)

So give me your thoughts/ ideas!  Do you think this would work?  Not work?  I'm a beginner at this, any and all input is soooo appreciated!!  If anyone has another brilliant plan I would LOVE to hear it!  Thanks friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)