March 29, 2011

Glimmer Card Batches!

Yesterday evening I spent some time getting the Glimmer Card packets put together for the group of people  who emailed me their addresses.  Here's what they looked like:


Get excited if you are expecting one in the mail!!  

As part of my kick off week I decided to include a little special something for four of you though!  A random act of kindness from me to you!


You might be wondering how I picked which four would receive this special treat.  Since I was sitting in the parking lot of the post office, I couldn't go to the random picker online, so I used the next best thing!


Chloe "picked out" four random envelopes for me!


All of the packets (except for one who emailed me her address literally as I was pulling out of the post office parking lot) have been shipped out!  If you are local, you might get it today!  Otherwise, be on the look out for your cards Wednesday and Thursday! :)

PS.  I still have 6 batches of Glimmer Cards that need a good home!  Do you or someone you know want to get involved?  Let me know!  I will mail them to you asap!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love her SO much!!! :P (I'm also excited to get my glimmer cards!haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still have any glimmer cards, I would love to get involved! My email is beautywillrise(at)yahoo(dot)com!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)