April 07, 2011

A little bit of business.

Hey Guys -

A quick little business note here.  I just need you to read over a few points and give me some feed back! :)  Pretty please...

1.  Don't forget if you are a blogger, tomorrow is Glimmer Day Friday!  Share a random act of kindness with us and grab a button!  Details about the linky thing is here.

2.  Next Saturday!!  We are thinking about having our first "event" for anyone who is local.  (Local meaning in the Virginia Beach/ Hampton Roads area.)  It is a little last minute, I know everyone has crazy schedules, but if you don't have anything to do next Saturday Morning (April 16th) and you want to do something nice for someone as a group, contact me.

I believe we will be doing some yard work for an elderly couple in the Virginia Beach area.  The husband is in the beginning stages of alzheimer's and the wife is desperate to find help for her yard.  More information to come, but I need to get an idea if anyone else would be interested in helping.  It will be a quick project if people come to help!  And you get to meet other people in the area who are just as nice as you are!! :)  PLEASE EMAIL ME IN YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED --> theprojectglimmer@gmail.com

It should be something that would be okay to bring family/friends/kids to, but again, more details will be available next week.

3.  T-Shirts.  I will probably have t-shirts made for anyone who is interested in having a cool shirt, and helping the project!  All profits will go directly to the project.  I will have a better idea of the cost on Monday, but it will probably be $10 a shirt, and you can pick your own color.  It will have the logo on the back with the web address, and probably something small on the front.  I promise they won't look tacky.  This would be something super cool to have if you are interested in doing any events with us as a group!

4.  New Blog.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have the new blog launched.  Don't freak out, it is the same exact project, just arranged a bit more "professionally" some may say.  When it's up and running I would love your feedback!  (For any bloggers out there, I'm switching from blogger to wordpress.  It is slightly breaking my heart because I love google and the simplicity of blogger, but as big and quick as the project is growing I was advised it would be a better option in the long run.)

5.  You guys are AWESOME!  Last week I had a co-worker contact me saying he found the project glimmer online, he wanted some Glimmer Cards, and wanted to share the project with everyone... That's cool right?  That's totally not the cool part... the COOL part is that he lives in another state and found the project glimmer through one of his friends, who is not a mutual friend of me or any of my people!  Small world of goodness right?!

Keep it up guys!  Keep sharing the project and your good deeds wherever you are in the world!!

xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)