August 02, 2010

Where to begin?

Is it totally and completely sad that I have a list of things to do before I "begin" being nice to people? Yes, yes it is. Don't get me wrong, in general, I think that I'm a really nice person. I don't kick puppies, I do missions work in third world countries, and I often bake goodies for my neighbors. But I have no idea where to begin with this project. So I've settled with blogging.

Honestly, this is completely intimidating to me. I mean this is a year long commitment. A year. Not a day or a month, but a year. 365 day. 52 weeks. Approximately 8766 hours! That's a lot of hours. Here's to hoping I stick with it beyond one week!

The blogging process has begun. Next on my list is to design a logo (wanna help?) make cards of some sort and to begin a list of nice things to do. I need help with a list of nice things to do for people. I need approximately 365 ideas. Be creative! You will get credit for any ideas you give me!

Here's to making someone smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I promise all of them are read and appreciated! :)